In accordance with Articles L. 221-18 et seq. Of the Consumer Code, you have fourteen (14) working days from the day following the receipt of the last product of your order to exercise your right of withdrawal without delay. have to justify reasons or pay penalties. If the period of fourteen (14) working days expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday or holiday, it is extended until the next working day. The return of products is under your responsibility and at your expense. Any damage suffered by the products on this occasion is likely to frustrate the exercise of your right of withdrawal. In accordance with article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for:
- Services fully performed before the end of the fourteen day cancellation period with your express prior agreement, and express waiver of your right of withdrawal
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- Goods likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
This is the case, for example, for products with an odometer and for which every kilometer carried out would entail an immediate substantial depreciation of their value.
- Goods which have been unsealed after delivery and which can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection: this is for example the case of textile articles delivered with hygiene seals (underwear , swimsuits, etc.) when these have been removed, clothing that has been visibly worn and / or washed, jewelry products such as piercings and earrings, etc ...
- goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are mixed inseparably with other articles;
- Audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer: this is for example the case for products delivered with software when you have unsealed and / or installed this software
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines; - Downloads of digital content not provided on a physical medium whose execution began after express prior consent of the consumer and expressly waived his right of withdrawal;
- The sale of travel and leisure activities that must be provided on a specific date or period (eg concert tickets).
Following your request for withdrawal, DSVAPE, in accordance with the legal provisions, will refund you within 14 days of the notification of your request for retraction. In the absence of receipt of your product or proof of shipment of your product within this period, DSVAPE reserves the right to defer your refund until the day of receipt of your product. DSVAPE will refund you via the same means of payment as the one used on the day of your order, except in the case where the means of payment used would not allow it. Thus, if you paid your order using a credit card DSVAPE will proceed to your refund by credit on your credit card. For orders paid in cash, the refund will be made by check only. The refund check will be published in the name and billing address indicated when placing the order.